Introducing the new Meaco 60L Rota-Moulded Building Dryer with some unique Meaco twists. There are several rota-moulded building dryers on the world market and we looked carefully at what customers had to say and took the best bits from all of the user feedback before we designed and built the Meaco 60L.
We are using a higher grade of components than is standard having strengthened the axle, metal connectors for the hose, rotary controls to simplify the control panel, a non-resettable hour counter, built in water pump and fold away handles. When you compare the overall specification of the Meaco 60L with other building dryers it makes a very attractive option and a spec that is hard to beat.
The Meaco 60L Rota-Moulded Building Dryer can be used in a variety of applications to dry spaces out after a flood or fire, provide directed, ducted dry air for building restoration, product storage or commercial applications.
Why the Meaco 60L is different to other Rota-Moulded Dehumidifiers
- Rota-moulding provides extra durability for the dehumidifier
- Preserves the look of the dehumidifier for longer
- Reinforced axial for extra strength
- Unique rotary control controls, very simple to use
- Metal hose connector
- Fold down handles
- Non-resettable hour counter
- Ductable - 5 metre maximum run
- Automatic defrost system
- Meaco Control Logic built in
- Stackable two high
- Built in pump with 3 metre lift
The Building Dryer comes with a two year parts and labour warranty.