1. Meaco provides a two year non-transferable warranty on this product as set out in this warranty card (“Warranty”) which is provided in addition to your statutory rights.
2. The Warranty must be activated by registering online at www.meaco.com/warranty-register. The Warranty will not apply unless it registered and Meaco cannot accept any Warranty claim against an unregistered Warranty.
3. Only one Warranty per purchaser per product is provided, and customers are required to present the original, unaltered, and date-stamped purchase receipt when making a Warranty claim. The purchase receipt must be from www.meaco.com or an authorised reseller (Meaco have the right to reject any Warranty claims made using a purchase receipt from an unauthorised reseller, auction house or any third party). In the event that the product is opened and resold to a third party, the existing Warranty shall expire and no further warranty will be provided for this product.
4. The Warranty coverage period begins on the date of delivery of the product, not withstanding that there may be a delay between purchase and registration of the Warranty, and ends no later than two years after the date of delivery, unless an official Meaco extended warranty has been purchased (“Warranty Period”). Any repairs or replacements made during the Warranty Period will not result in an extension of the Warranty Period.
5. The Warranty covers the product for any defects in the materials, manufacturing or workmanship of the product. During the Warranty Period, Meaco will repair or replace defective products subject to and in accordance with this warranty notice. Meaco will send you a pre-paid DPD label in order for you to return the product via a DPD drop off shop in mainland Great Britain (England, Wales, and Scotland) and, if applicable, will return the product to that address free of charge. Meaco cannot provide Warranty service to products located outside mainland Great Britain. The only exception to this is if we ship the product offshore as part of the initial sale.
6. Meaco cannot provide Warranty service to products located outside mainland Great Britain. The only exception to this is if we ship the product offshore as part of the initial sale.
7. Meaco cannot provide Warranty service to products purchased by unauthorised resellers, auctions or resell sites. Nor can Meaco provide warranties of products bought pre owned / second hand.
8. Any goods with more than 2 years warranty, whether that is part of an original purchase or an extended warranty, where a repair is not possible a like for like replacement will be provided after 2 years from the date of purchase. This means that if the product is 3 years old a pre-owned product of a similar age or newer will be used as a replacement.
9. Unless otherwise stated, Meaco products should not be used in commercial applications and using domestic products for commercial use will invalidate the warranty. Meaco reserves the right to refuse Warranty service if it determines that a product has been used in this way.
10. Meaco reserves the right to refuse Warranty service if it determines that any defects, faults, or damage have arisen due to:
1. accidental damage or interference with the product;
2. operation of the product not in accordance with the instructions contained in the user's manual;
3. use by people (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety
4. normal wear and tear
5. failure to keep the product clean and in appropriate storage conditions; or
6. the use of the product in combination with unapproved third party products.
11. Meaco’s sole liability under or in connection with the Warranty is as set out in this warranty card and Meaco shall not be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or restitution, or for breach of statutory duty or misrepresentation, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business, or any special, indirect or consequential damage that arises in respect of the product or its use, whether in accordance with the user's manual or otherwise.
12. The Warranty will be immediately and automatically voided if any alterations are made to the product, non-genuine components are fitted in or to the product or if the product is repaired by a third party that has not been approved by Meaco.
13. Meaco reserves the right to refuse to honour any Warranty claim in respect of any products that are returned to Meaco dirty, contaminated or in any other condition that Meaco reasonably considers may pose a risk to its personnel.
14. Meaco may contact you to request further information in order to complete a repair under warranty or deliver the repaired product back to you. In the event that you do not respond to Meaco's reasonable efforts to contact you within 30 days, Meaco may consider the product to be abandoned and reserves the right to safely dispose of the product.
15. In the event that your product is considered to be in an unsafe and unrepairable condition, Meaco will return it to you without its mains power lead (if applicable) for the protection of your safety.
To make a warranty claim, please contact us on 01483 234900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.