- For use in industrial drying applications
- Suitable for drying out a space after a flood
- For rental in commercial hire fleets
- Internal bucket for easy emptying
- Metal building dryer for commercial drying applications
- 50 litres per day at 30°C and 80%rh
- Only 892mm high
- Drainage hose for convenient drainage
The new Meaco 50Lm-v2 building dryer is a commercial dehumidifier designed for use in demanding applications where a stronger dehumidifier is required to reduce the moisture content of the air in order to reduce the relative humidity of a space and to dry either the fabric of a building or goods being stored.
The Meaco 50Lm-v2 uses a rotary compressor to increase efficiency and will extract up to 50 litres of water per day depending on the room temperature and relative humidity. This water is extracted via a water tank or continuous drainage hose.
Users of building dryers want something that is easy to set up in seconds and this is achieved thanks to the simple control panel.
The Meaco 50Lm-v2 Building Dryer can be used in a variety of applications to dry spaces out after a flood or fire, building restoration, product storage or commercial applications.
Why the Meaco 50L is the right building dryer for you
- Robust metal casing
- Removeable handles
- Hot gas defrost for low temperature use
It comes with a two year parts and labour warranty.