Looking for a compact dehumidifier that’s cheap to run, quieter than other models and makes a real difference to the comfort and humidity of your home? Then check out our 12L MeacoDry ‘ABC’ home unit.
Stylish, easy to use and costing just 2.45p per hour (based in 15.2p/kWh), customers have told us how quickly this unit makes a difference to the humidity in their home, drying out the air and making for a much more pleasant place to live.
This size of unit is especially useful in smaller homes and flats because of its size and Quiet Mark award-winning operation. Wherever you use it, you’ll find it won’t disturb work, play or sleep.
Easy to use, and multiple features
Because we understand that you don’t want a huge, complicated and inflexible dehumidifier in your home, we’ve designed the MeacoDry ‘ABC’ range to fit right in with your lifestyle. The unit is easy to use, and you can set your target humidity in steps of 5%, giving you complete control. What’s more, we’ve added these great features:
- Laundry mode – when you’re drying laundry indoors, your relative humidity will rise. On this setting, your dehumidifier will run at full speed for 6 hours to help dry your clothes and then automatically switch off to save energy.
- Child lock – an easy way to make sure your settings are never ‘accidentally’ changed.
- Automatic defrost – for use in lower temperatures, this feature increases water extraction whilst saving energy.
- Automatic turn off – this setting prevents spillage when the water tank is full, protecting your home and property.
- Auto-off timer – allows you to schedule when the appliance turns off.
Effective, practical solution
We know of customers who have tried all sorts of solutions to remove humidity in their property before finding the solution with the MeacoDry ‘ABC’ range. Giving you great value for money, it combines excellent performance with low energy costs and super-quiet operation, giving you the best of all worlds.
The MeacoDry ‘ABC’ range comes with a two year parts and labour warranty, and an option of extending the warranty to five years.