MeacoFan July Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of the following conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to UK residents only aged 16 years and over, excluding employees of Meaco or any other company linked to the competition or organisation in any way.
3. To enter, entrants must: follow all 3 steps stated in the description.
4. Only one entry per person. The entrant’s Twitter, Facebook or Instagram username will be entered in the draw.
5. Meaco accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
6. The competition begins once the initial competition announcement has been made and will end on the date outlined on the social post. The winning entry for the May giveaway will be decided by a Meaco director within 72 hours of the competition closure date. Their decision is final.
7. For the following giveaways, a winner will be selected using a randomiser from all valid entries and will be notified within 72 working hours on the appropriate social channel.
8. If the winner does not respond with their contact details and address within 3 days, Meaco has the right to pick another winner from all valid entries.
9. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered. If, for any reason, the prize is not available, Meaco reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
10. Meaco reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or to remove any entries deemed not to comply with the terms as set out herein. If any element of an entry breaches these terms, Meaco has the right to reject the whole entry.
11. Meaco and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.