How our hire service works
- You click on the Add To Basket button above and you will be hiring one dehumidifier for one week.
- We deliver the dehumidifiers to you the next working morning (as long as the order is placed before 1pm Monday-Friday). This is when the hire starts.
- You take the dehumidifier out of the box, put the box to one side and plug the dehumidifier(s) in and it starts to collect water for you and dries the space.
- When you have finished with the dehumidifier you call us and ask us to come and collect it. You empty the dehumidifier, put it back inside the box and give it to the courier. When the unit is collected this is when the hire stops.
- You will be charged for each week that the dehumidifier is with you, the hire stops when you contact us to tell us to collect, until that point we will continue to charge you for the hire. We do not hire out for part weeks so for example ten days is charged as two weeks. By hiring from us you agree to use charging the balance to your card.
- You have a choice of hiring the dehumidifier with or without an accidental damage waiver, if you do not select the waiver then you will be liable for the full cost of the dehumidifier if it is damaged whilst in your care. If the waiver is selected then you are covered for accidental damage.
- Inside the box you will find that we have included a RCD (residual current device) free of charge as part of the hire. Please do make use of it.
- At the checkout £10 delivery and £10 collection will be added to your order.
If you would like an further information regarding the hire of our dehumidifiers, please call us on 01483 234900.