Ready to heat your home differently?
Where do the heating inefficiencies happen in your home? For most of us, they come from heating rooms that we don’t use very often, like spare bedrooms. Homes that use a central thermostat – or even a thermostat-controlled radiator – can waste energy heating an entire home when it’s not necessary.
That’s where the MeacoHeat MotionMove Eye heater comes into its own. With an in-built motion detector, the heater simply switches itself on when it detects someone coming into the room, and then switches itself off again once it stops detecting movement.
This 2.0kW heater is suitable for rooms up to 60m³, making it perfect for homes, offices and commercial buildings. It’s safe to use, with PTC ceramic technology which delivers a faster start-up time, giving you near-instant heat as soon as the unit detects you coming into the room. The heater also offers:
- Left-right oscillation to distribute the heat evenly through a 60° arc
- Three-level thermostat to override the motion detection if needed
- Fan-only mode for summer use
- When you let the motion detector turn the heater on and off then it will never heat an empty room
- Thermal cut out and safety tilt switch
All Meaco products come with a two year parts and labour warranty, and the option of extending warranty to five years.