Traditional heating philosophy is to heat a room to a set temperature using a thermostat to maintain the room temperature regardless of what is happening within that space – even if it is empty.
Many homes still use a single central thermostat to set a temperature for all rooms in the house. This means a room that is used almost constantly – a living room for example – will be heated to the same temperature as a room that is only used occasionally.
The new MeacoHeat Motion range of heaters gives you not only heating flexibility, but the opportunity to save money on heating, and be more energy-efficient in your home. The standalone heater simply detects when someone walks into the room and turns itself on. So it’s never heating an empty or unused room. It’s just there when you need it.
- Two output levels
- 1-7 hour timer
- Fan-only mode for summer use
- Motion detection can be turned on or off as required.
- PTC ceramic technology gives faster start-up time and instant heat
- Tilt switch and over heat cut out for safety
- Safe standalone heater for home and office use
Our MeacoHeat products come with a two-year parts and labour warranty, and the option of extending warranty to five years.