With low running costs and measurable dehumidifying impact, our MeacoDry 'ABC' range brings you multi-award winning Meaco technology at an unbeatable price.
Featuring the latest low-noise and energy saving technology the 10 litre MeacoDry ‘ABC’ is our quietest compressor dehumidifier – awarded a Quiet Mark – making it perfect for smaller homes and flats that want superior performance without the noise of a large machine.
Why choose a compressor dehumidifier?
A compressor dehumidifier delivers low running costs, whilst removing humidity from your home and keeping your environment safe and comfortable. Their low-noise operation means they’re ideal for your home.
Keep your energy bills down
The low energy consumption of the MeacoDry ‘ABC’ 10L means you have running costs of just 2.45p per hour based on 15.2p/kWh. This makes it a cost-effective and practical solution to help remedy ongoing moisture issues within your home, including common issues, particularly in flats and rented properties of damp, condensation, and drying laundry indoors.
Fitting right in with your lifestyle
We’ve used our experience and customer feedback to develop seriously useful technology into the MeacoDry ‘ABC’:
- Laundry mode – makes the machine run at full speed for 6 hours to help dry your clothes. It then automatically switches off to save energy.
- Automatic defrost - increases water extraction whilst saving energy when used in lower temperatures.
- Automatic turn-off – prevents spillage when water tank is full.
- Auto-off timer – schedule when the appliance turns off
- Child lock - to prevent hands small and large from changing your settings
Easy to use
We’ve added easy-to-use controls with a display showing the current room relative humidity. You can set your target relative humidity in increments of 5%. Our control panels come in a range of colours so you can choose whatever fits best with your home and style.
All our dehumidifiers come with a two-year parts and labour warranty, as well as the option of extending warranty to five years.